- Parents are expected to help students at home
- Ensure that homework is done daily
- Respond promptly when notes are sent
- Parents must not approach, threaten or intimidate any child on the school compound or out of school.
- Direct all complaints involving other students to the school administration.
- Collect report books and progress report on the days stipulated by the school.
- Provide school materials: textbooks, stationery etc. for their children.
- Parents should address all school problems to the school administration.