Students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that will foster harmony, personal and community growth, and the development of a quality learning environment.
Students are expected to:
Show respect to their teachers, other members of staff, fellow classmates/students, and visitors to the school.
- Co-operate with teachers and contribute to the creation of a healthy classroom environment by being attentive and participating meaningfully in class activities.
- Be prepared for class and ensure that they take to each class the necessary books and equipment.
- Be diligent in completing work assigned.
- Be courteous and demonstrate good manners.
- Assist in keeping classrooms and school premises tidy.
- Resolve conflicts in a civilized and non-violent manner.
- Avoid using indecent or insulting language.
- Be aware of others and be sensitive to their needs.